Try this quick and easy stir-fry. For an elevated meal serve over pasta or rice and add cooked meat or tofu!
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 cups green or red bell peppers, seeded and chopped (about 2 large or 4 small peppers)
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 medium onion)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the chopped zucchini, peppers and onions to the skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until the veggies are lightly brown, about 4 to 6 minutes. Stir a few times while cooking.
- Season vegetables with soy sauce and garlic powder. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Source: FoodHero.org recipe/zucchini stir-fry
Share your creation today by sharing a picture to SNAP-Ed NY’s Instagram or Facebook page!
Submit your review