Cranberry Oatmeal Balls
This yummy breakfast or snack is full of nutrients and fiber to keep you full until your next meal!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1 cup oats (quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled)
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds (optional)
- ⅓ cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Form mixture into 18 balls about 1-inch wide.
- Place balls on a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.