Maple Glazed Turnips
Try this great maple glaze flavoring over turnips and sweet potatoes!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 cups turnips, peeled and diced
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, cubed
- Melt margarine and add syrup, cinnamon and lemon juice. Mix turnips and sweet potatoes in a medium casserole dish.
- Add syrup mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until browned (20 to 30 minutes). Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.