Try with tacos, tostadas, fish, chicken, and more. For extra flavor, add cayenne pepper or diced jalapeno peppers. For extra flavor, add cayenne pepper or diced jalapeno peppers.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1 cup chopped peaches, canned or fresh (about 1.5 to 2 medium fresh)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (1⁄2 medium onion)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Combine peaches, tomato, bell pepper, onion and cilantro in a large bowl. Add lime juice, salt and pepper and gently stir to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.