Tired of steamed cauliflower? Try roasting it! Roasting brings out nutty, buttery flavors in the cauliflower.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1 head cauliflower (medium)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets about equal in size and put in a large bowl. Add the oil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and stir to coat the pieces.
- Spread the florets on a large baking sheet with space between the pieces.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.