connect With us

send us a message

Contact us and we will happily respond

Women signing up for a class

About Us

The New York State Office for the Aging focuses on providing SNAP-Ed Nutrition Education for individuals in New York State who are 60+ years, in the form of interactive community workshops, healthy eating resource fairs, and food box distributions.  These events are currently being offered in six different regions in New York State:  Franklin County (also covering St. Lawrence and Clinton Counties), Montgomery County (also covering Fulton and Herkimer Counties), Chautauqua County (also covering Cattaraugus and Allegany Counties), Oneida County (also covering Madison and Chenango Counties) Oswego County (also covering Jefferson and Lewis County) and the New York City Region.

Upcoming Events

This material was funded by U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). In accordance with Federal civil rights law and USDA civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
fax: (202) 690-7442; or

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Click to view the Full Nondiscrimination Statement

Translate »