Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s what fuels our bodies to keep us moving
throughout the day. So start your day off right and fuel up with this quick and easy recipe.
Recipe Source: FoodHero
- 1 medium apple
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon raisins
- Wash the apple under cool running water and dry. Cut in half from the stem down and lay each half cut-side down on a cutting board. Slice each half into 6 half-round slices and cut out the core.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
- Put 4 to 6 raisins on top of the peanut butter on one apple slice. Top with another apple slice, peanut-butter side down. Squeeze gently.
- Continue with remaining apple slices.