This tasty wrap features a fall favorite-apples! Shake up the kid’s lunches by sneaking this fruity favorite in.
Recipe Source: Cooking Matters
- 1 large apple
- 2 medium, ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Rinse and cut apple in half, lengthwise. Remove any stems. Cut out center core that contains the seeds. Do not peel.
- Lay apple halves flat side down. Cut into ¼-inch thick slices. Cut slices into small cubes.
- Peel bananas. In a medium bowl, use your fingers to break bananas into pieces. Use your fingers or a fork to mash pieces until creamy and smooth.
- Add peanut butter to mashed banana. Stir well to blend.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over one side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle diced apple over peanut butter. Tightly roll each tortilla. Cut each wrap in half.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.