Asparagus, Feta, and Couscous Salad
This elegant yet simple salad is lovely on its own or as a complement to a main course.
Recipe Source: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups couscous
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cook couscous according to package instructions. Put aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place asparagus in steamer over 1 inch of boiling water and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain and cool .
- Toss the asparagus, tomatoes, and feta with couscous. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper and toss to incorporate.