Baked Potatoes Primavera
A simple primavera sauce mixed with frozen vegetables takes baked potatoes to a new level.
Recipe Source: MyPlate.gov
- 4 potatoes (medium)
- 4 cups mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream, non-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (dried)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Pierce each potato several times with a fork. Microwave on high until tender, about 3-4 minutes per potato.
- Steam mixed vegetables until hot.
- Mix the sour cream with the herbs and pepper.
- Split the potatoes in the center and fill with steamed veggies. Top with sour cream.