Banana Oatmeal Cookies
A healthy way to start your day, these cookies bring whole grains, protein, and fiber to you for a quick on the go breakfast or afterschool snack.
Recipe Source: MaineSNAPed.org recipes – Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- Add oats, cinnamon, vanilla, and raisins. Mix well.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto a lightly sprayed or oiled baking sheet. Flatten with the back of a spoon or the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.