With whole wheat flour and mashed bananas, these pancakes are a fiber powerhouse!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat or 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add milk, sugar, oil and bananas and mix well. Add flours and baking powder. Mix gently.
- Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the edges. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.