The perfect, cozy treat to enjoy as the weather gets colder. Jazz up this hot drink by adding cinnamon.
Recipe Source: ChooseMyPlate
- 1/3 cup milk (non-fat, dry)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coffee (brewed)
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- whipped topping (non-fat, optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Heat reconstituted non-fat dried milk in saucepan until warm; do not boil.
- Add coffee and hot chocolate mix. Stir well and heat to desired temperature.
- Divide coffee mixture between two mugs. Top with non-fat whipped topping and cinnamon, if desired.