Chicken Rice Salad
Add fresh vegetables and seasonings to leftover chicken that has been properly handled and rice for a quick and delicious salad.
Recipe Source: MyPlate.gov
- 4 cups Lettuce
- 2 cups Brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups Chicken breast, skinless roasted
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1 Green pepper, diced
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tsp Vinegar
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Italian Herb Mix
- Black Pepper to taste (optional)
- Toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl.
- Use personal taste preferences to determine the amounts of seasonings.
- Serve immediately. This salad looks great when served on a large plate with a few of the seasonings sprinkled on top.