Chicken Vegetable No-Crust Quiche
Eggs are a very high quality protein that provide us with many different nutrients and protein to fuel our bodies!
Recipe Source: CommonThreads.org
- 5 ounces broccoli, chopped, (frozen or 1/2 head fresh broccoli, about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, (low-fat)
- 6 eggs, large
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Thaw and chop broccoli, dice the onion, mince the garlic, and cook the chicken. In a separate bowl, crack and beat the eggs until well mixed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Transfer veggies and chicken to a greased baking dish. Top with eggs and cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.