Kids and adults alike will like this crunchy, spicy snack!
Recipe Source: Modified from FoodHero.org
- 2 cans (15 ounce) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the chickpeas with the spices.
- Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Pour chickpeas onto baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Spray tops of beans once more.
- Place pan on the lowest rack in the oven. Cook 30-40 minutes. Gently shake and rotate pan every 10-15 minutes to make sure nothing burns. Beans are done when crispy and brown. Let cool before serving.