Chilled Blueberry Soup
This refreshing, beautiful, and quick summer soup features a blend of blueberries, apple juice, and low-fat yogurt, and is garnished with fresh mint leaves.
Recipe Source: Modified from a recipe at What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup 100% apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Rinse blueberries and set aside a few for garnishing.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with mint leaves and blueberries, if desired.