Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
A healthy sweet soup for a hot summer day.
Recipe Source: Modified from USDA MyPlate
- 1 cantaloupe (peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup orange juice in a container of a blender or food processor.
- Cover with lid and blend until smooth. Transfer to large bowl.
- Stir in lime juice, cinnamon, and remaining orange juice.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve chilled.