Cinnamon Baked Pears
These stuffed pears are easy to make, and a delicious dessert or snack.
Recipe Source: Modified from a recipe at FoodHero
- 2 ripe pears
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the pears in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Place pears in a baking dish. Fill centers with chopped walnuts and drizzle about half a teaspoon of honey or brown sugar over each pear half.
- Sprinkle each half with cinnamon and cranberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes or until pears are soft when poked with a fork. Serve warm.