This recipe is an easy and delicious way to make half your plate fruits and vegetables!
Recipe Source: ChooseMyPlate
- 1 grapefruit (peeled)
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 10 cups fresh greens (lettuce)
- 1 red onion (small, sliced thin)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Cut fruit into bite size pieces.
- Toss cut fruit with lettuce and onion.
- Mix remaining ingredients for dressing.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss just before serving.