Cranberry Orange Relish
Try this Cranberry Orange Relish recipe and enjoy it as a topping on yogurt or pancakes or as a sauce on sandwiches or quesadillas!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org/recipes
- 1 medium orange (any type)
- 12 ounces cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Remove the colored outside peel of the orange (known as zest) with a grater. Peel and section the orange.
- Put the orange zest, orange sections, cranberries, sugar, and cinnamon in a food processor or blender. Pulse until chopped into small pieces.
- Move the mixture to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 ho