Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Enjoy these delicious muffins for breakfast anytime of the year using canned pumpkin and frozen cranberries!
Recipe Source: ChooseMyPlate
- 2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 egg, large (large)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin (canned)
- 2 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together dry ingredients (flour through allspice) and set aside.
- Beat oil, eggs, and pumpkin together until well blended.
- Add the wet ingredients (pumpkin mixture) to the dry ingredients all at once. Stir until moistened.
- Fold in chopped cranberries.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 30 minutes.