Creamed Green Beans and Potatoes
A quick and easy side-dish, perfect for your holiday meal or anytime.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup 1% or non-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 2 cups cooked new potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan; blend in flour.
- Slowly add basil, rosemary, salt, pepper and milk.
- Cook and stir constantly until thickened.
- Add beans, potatoes, and mushrooms and heat through.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.