Creamy Orange Smoothie
Breakfast kids can cook! Beverages, Dessert. A healthy take on the classic orange creamsicle? Yes please!
Recipe Source: Adapted from Recipe Runner
- 3 oranges
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Peel and section oranges over a bowl to catch all juices, remove seeds if necessary.
- Combine yogurt, banana, orange slices (and any juices collected), and vanilla (optional) in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 the ice cubes and blend again. For a frostier smoothie, add more ice cubes and blend until desired consistency is reached.