Creole Green Beans
Spice up your everyday dinners with this jazzy dish.
Recipe Source: htcdph.ca.gov.gov
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (or any kind of oil)
- 2 small cloves garlic, chopped (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (or any other color), about 1 pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes, about 1 1/2 tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped celery, about one celery stalk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat.
- Sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Add green beans and bell peppers; increase heat to medium and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, celery, and seasonings; cook for 7 minutes more.