Crunchy Baked Kale Chips
Crispy and delicious, these chips are a great healthy alternative to traditional store-bought chips. They make a very tasty afternoon snack!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org Crunchy Baked Kale Chips
- 1 bunch fresh kale (about 8 cups, chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash kale leaves.
- Cut leaves off of thick stem and thoroughly dry leaves in a salad spinner or by blotting with paper towels. Discard stems.
- Tear or cut leaves into bite sized pieces. Place in large bowl.
- Drizzle oil over kale and toss to coat well.
- Place kale leaves onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until edges brown. About 10-15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.