Crunchy Vegetable Wrap
Full of fresh and colorful veggies, these wraps are easy and delicious.
Recipe Source: ChooseMyPlate
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, low-fat (whipped)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup broccoli (washed and chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 cup zucchini (washed and cut into small strips)
- 1/4 cup summer squash (yellow, washed and cut into small strips)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 1/8 cup green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 2 tablespoons chives (chopped fine)
- In a small bowl, stir ranch seasoning into cream cheese, chill.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Steam broccoli in microwave for 1 minute with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Spread cream cheese onto flour tortilla, staying one inch from edge.
- Sprinkle vegetables over cream cheese. Roll tortilla tightly.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving (the wrap will hold its shape better).
- With a sharp knife slice into circles and serve.