Recipe Source: SNAP4CT.org
- 2 cups whole wheat pasta
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) salmon, canned in water, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, or other frozen veggies of your choice
- 1 cup plain yogurt, nonfat or low fat
- 2 tsp dried dill or dried parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Run under cool water to keep noodles from sticking together.
- In a large bowl, mix salmon, pasta, green onions, peas, yogurt, dill or parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Transfer pasta mixture to a 9×9 inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes, until bubbling and golden.