Every Shade of Green Salad
The combination of green fruits and vegetables makes for a nutritious addition to any meal!
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 bunch flat leaf spinach, washed and torn (or 1 5-ounce bag of fresh baby lettuce)
- 1 small cucumber, scrubbed and diced
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 16 green grapes
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Put the lettuce, spinach, cucumber, green beans, celery, avocado, and grapes in the salad bowl and toss well.
- Add Ranch Dressing and toss again.
- Serve right away.