This sweet treat is quick and easy to make with simple ingredients you may already have around! For variety, try using any combination of colorful fruits.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- English Muffin (try whole grain)
- 2 Tablespoons reduced fat or fat-free cream cheese (see notes)
- 2 Tablespoons sliced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons crushed pineapple
- Split open the English muffin and toast the halves until lightly browned.
- Spread cream cheese on both halves.
- Divide the fruit between the two muffin halves and arrange on top of cream cheese.
- These are best when served immediately. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.