Garbanzo Bonanza Salad
Garbanzo beans add just the right sturdy texture to pair with the crunchy and juicy ingredients in this salad.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 small cucumber, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl and stir well. Now taste the salad. Does it need more vinegar or lemon juice or a pinch more salt? If so, add it and taste again.
- Refrigerate for 1-24 hours to allow flavors to blend before serving.