Green and White Bean Salad
With its tender beans and tangy dressing, this is the perfect side dish for your picnic! Or, stir in a drained can of tuna and make it a main dish.
Recipe Source: cookingmatters.org
- 2 cups fresh green beans, the stem ends trimmed off, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1- 15 oz can, white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup Creamy Vinaigrette
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl and mix gently. Taste a bean. Does the salad need more dressing or a pinch of salt? If so, add it and taste again.