Healthy Mexican Street Corn
Perfect corn on the cob recipe made with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, lime juice, and some chili powder for some extra heat!
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 4 Sweet Corn on the cob
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to hold a cob, then place a cob on each piece.
- Brush each cob with olive oil, and sprinkle generously with garlic powder. Seal the edges of your foil to form packets.
- Bake or grill, for 30-35 minutes or until kernels are tender. Once the corn is done, carefully remove foil and brush with low-fat yogurt.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, chili powder and cilantro on all sides.
Squeeze lime over and enjoy!