Herb Potato Salad
Fresh vegetables and a light vinaigrette give this salad a lively flavor.
Recipe Source: cachampionsforchange.cdph.ca.gov
- 1½ pounds red potatoes (about 8 potatoes), cut into cubes
- ½ cup light Italian dressing
- ½ tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- In a large pot, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes (do not overcook). Drain well and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, mustard, parsley, and seasonings; pour over potatoes and toss well.
- Carefully stir in bell peppers and green onions.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.