This quick and easy dip makes a delightful side or snack served with fresh cut veggies or crackers.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1 ½ teaspoons oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced or
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups kale, thinly sliced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and kale and season with salt. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer kale to a blender. Add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
- Season with red pepper flakes and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.