This protein-packed and refreshing recipe is simple and easy with just two main ingredients: lemon and chicken!
Recipe Source: commonthreads.org
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking pan with foil for easy clean-up
- Slice the chicken into 8 pieces. Slice the lemon into 8 rounds.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking pan. Drizzle oil over the top.
Season with salt and pepper and top each piece of chicken with a slice of lemon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Minimum temperature should be 165 F.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!