A fresh, single serving of lemonade that is perfect for a hot summer day. Only one lemon is needed for this recipe. Enjoy!
Recipe Source: ChooseMyPlate
- 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Cut lemon in half crosswise.
- Place lemon half on juicer. Push and twist to squeeze out the juice.
- Pour juice into glass. Add about 3/4 cup water.
- Add sugar, stirring to mix ingredients.
- Squeeze one-half each lemon and lime.
- Squeeze one-half each lemon and orange.
- Add 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate and leave out the sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup seltzer water and 1/2 cup water.