Loaded Apple Slices
This easy snack is nutritious and tasty!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1 medium apple
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon raisins
- Wash the apple under cool running water and dry. Cut in half from the stem down and lay each half cut-side down on a cutting board.
- Slice each half into 6 half-round slices and cut out the core.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
- Put 4 to 6 raisins on top of the peanut butter on one apple slice.
- Continue with remaining apple slices.