Tuna Fish Tacos
Canned tuna is an excellent budget friendly protein source. What could be easier than these Tuna Fish Tacos? This recipe uses only 5 ingredients and can be pulled together in less than 5 minutes.
Recipe Source: SNAP4CT.org
- 1 can (15 oz) tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup green or red cabbage, finely shredded
- ¾ cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1½ cup of your favorite salsa
- Fill tortillas with flaked tuna and top with the shredded cabbage, cheese and salsa of your choice.