Magenta Root Slaw
Root vegetables are super colorful and healthy. Try making this recipe with the kids! This slaw can be a delicious side dish or garnish for sandwiches.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 2 oz fresh ginger
- 2 lbs 6 oz carrots
- 2 lbs 4 oz beets
- 2 lbs 4 oz parsnips
- 3/4 cup honey
- 9 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Peel & chop ginger.
- Pulse in food processor fitted with a steel blade until ground.
- Trim & peel carrots, beets, and parsnips.
- Shred in food processor fitted with shredding disk or by hand.
- Whisk together honey, lemon juice, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the shredded vegetables and toss to combine.