Mashed Avocado Toast
A ripe avocado is as easy to mash as butter! And it’s rich, yummy, and filling — the perfect topper for a piece of toast. This makes a good breakfast, lunch, or snack.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 2 slices whole-wheat or whole-grain bread, lightly toasted
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Lemon or lime wedges
- Put the toast on a plate or countertop and top each piece with half the avocado slices.
- Use the fork to gently mash them.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and squeeze a lemon or lime wedge over each slice. Serve right away.