Mexican Chicken Salad
This Mexican chicken salad is jam packed with fresh, vibrant flavors, big, creamy chunks of avocado and leftover chicken.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 2 cups leftover diced or shredded chicken (2–3 pieces, depending on the size)
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup corn kernels, either frozen and thawed or cut from a leftover boiled, steamed, or grilled cob
- 2 scallions, greens and whites, chopped or 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl and mix gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.