Our Favorite Egg Salad
This creamy, crunchy, comforting classic, goes nicely in a sandwich or wrap, inside a lettuce leaf, or scooped on top of a green salad.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard (any kind you like)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 4 large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- Put the yogurt, olive oil, mustard, herbs, and salt in the bowl and mix well.
- Add the celery and mix well.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and then cut them back and forth a few more times (they don’t need to be evenly cut and they don’t need to be cut into tiny pieces).
- Add the eggs to the bowl and, using the fork or spoon, mix well. Now taste the egg salad. Does it need a pinch more salt? If so, add it and taste again.