Parfait with Bananas
Greek yogurt is higher in protein and has less sugar then regular yogurt and it also has a stronger taste which goes nicely with fruit.
Recipe Source: CommonThreads.org
- 2 cups nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh
- 1 cup pineapple, canned or fresh
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and honey. Set aside a little for topping.
- Spoon half of the remaining yogurt mixture into four parfait cups.
- Slice the bananas and strawberries. And dice the pineapple
- Layer with half of the sliced banana, sliced strawberries, diced pineapple OR blueberries.
- Repeat layers.
- Top each parfait with reserved yogurt mixture and a drop of honey.