Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Asparagus is a good source of fiber and Vitamins A, C and folate. It is an excellent source of Vitamin K. Eat your vitamins with this tasty side dish!
Recipe Source: FoodNetwork.com; Image Source: FoodHero.org
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus (about 30 large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 lemons cut in wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- If the stalks of the asparagus are thick, peel the bottom 1/2 of each. Lay them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven for another minute.
- Serve with lemon wedges. (optional)