The perfect dessert when peaches are in season. Simple to prepare but absolutely scrumptious. This dessert can be served hot or cold.
Recipe Source: USDA.gov, Summer Recipes
- 4 peaches (4 cups sliced)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and slice peaches.
- Spread the peach slices on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- In a small bowl, mix everything but the peaches.
Stir until the mix is well blended.
- Sprinkle the oat mix on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 20 minutes.