Peanut Butter and Banana Pockets
Packed with fruit, protein, and whole grains, these pockets are perfect for an easy and delicious snack or dessert!
Recipe Source: cookingmatters.org
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- non-stick cooking spray
- Peel and slice bananas about ¼-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold each tortilla in half.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.