Try topping with a variety of fruits and vegetables such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pineapple, and tomato. Add cut up cooked meat like chicken or sausage.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1/2 english muffin
- 1 1⁄2 Tablespoons spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 Tablespoon grated cheese
- 4 Tablespoons chopped vegetables, fruits, and/or cooked meat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly toast English muffin.
- Spread with spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce.
- Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake 5-7 minutes until muffin is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.