Personalized Pasta Salad
This is a great salad to personalize with ingredients you love!
Recipe Source: Nutrition Stripped
- 2 cups uncooked pasta, such as macaroni or rotini
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat salad dressing
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives
- Measure 6 cups of water into a (4 quart or larger) sauce pan.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat and add pasta. Cook until tender (about 8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Add meat and vegetables, and toss again.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.