Baked until crispy, these potato wedges make a perfect side or snack!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- Wash hands and sanitize prep area.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Scrub potatoes under running water, but do not peel.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Spread the mixture on the sides of each potato wedge.
- Place wedges on the baking sheet, leaving space between each one.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.